That's him.
那就是他
Where are we going, Mama?
我們要去哪里,媽媽?
It's a game, honey.
這是一個游戲,親愛的
Like hide and seek?
像捉迷藏一樣嗎?
Yes.Like hide and seek.
是的.像捉迷藏一樣
I can always sense when I'm being tailed.
如果我被跟蹤了,我總是會感覺到
I know what to look for.
我知道怎樣找到被跟蹤的跡像
But then I'd never been tailed by the woman I love.
但是我從來沒有被我愛的女人跟蹤過
I can put myself in Ava's place.
我可以了解她在想什么
She might've understood if the combination
她猜到密碼
was the last four digits of my social security number...
也許是我的社安號的最后4位
my birth date, even her birth date,
我的生日,或者是她的生日
but not Nicolai's.
但是她不會猜到是尼克的生日
My son's birthday unlocked
我兒子的生日打開了它
what the government would later describe...as "a catalogue of carnage."
政府后來稱它為 ,"武器大全"
Nicki, stay right there.
你要呆在這里
Come on, Nicki.
我們走,尼克