Come to see how the other half lives?
來看我們怎么賠錢嗎?
I miss your borscht.
我想念你做的菜
Mom and Dad say you're clean.
爸爸媽媽告訴我你成功戒毒了
Yeah, you, too.
是的,你不也是嗎
You went legit, huh?That's hard to believe.
你開始做正當生意了?真是不敢相信
That's because it's not true.Only you know.
那是因為那不是真的,只有你知道
I'm leaving tonight on a job
我今晚要離開,有生意要做
I want you to come.
我想讓你和我一起去
I can't. I've got a girlfriend.
我不能去,我有了女朋友
I think she might be the one.
我想她就是我想要結婚的人
Plus, I'm thinking of opening my own place.
而且我想自己開一家餐館
Maybe this trip will help.It's good money.
這次的生意也許可以幫助你.可以賺很多錢
Yuri, I've given my word.
尤里,我已經同他們發誓不再干了
No one has to know.
沒有人會知道
Tell them we going for a little R and R.
我告訴他們我們去做石油生意
What do you need me for, all of sudden?
為什么你突然開始需要我了?
West Africa's fucked up.More than usual.
西非現在很混亂.不同往日的
I can't trust anybody.
我沒有任何人可以相信
I need you to watch my back.
我需要你保護我
Brothers in arms.
兄弟心連心