Right, I've got 500 units, brand new right out of the box,
好的,我有500支槍,全新的,剛剛從箱子里拿出來,
all as clean as this. What have you got?
都和這支一樣新
God! Oh, Jesus.God! Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊!上帝啊
Yuri, I need to talk to you.
尤里,我要和你談一談
Not now.
現在不可以
Now.
現在就要
Excuse me.
對不起,失陪一下
What?
怎么了?
We can't do this deal. The fuck we can't!
我們不能做這筆交易!
What's the matter with you?
你到底怎么了?
Look, over there.As soon as we hand over the guns those people are going to die!
看那邊,當我們完成交易,把槍交給他們的時候 那些人就會被殺死!
It's not our business.
那不關我們的事
They killed a boy just now as young as Nicki.
他們剛剛殺了一個和尼克相同年紀的小孩
What is the holdup?
有什么問題嗎?
There is no holdup.I'll be right there.
沒有問題.我馬上就過去
Vitaly, it's what we always know:We can't control what they do.
維塔利,我們一直知道這個事實.我們不能控制他們要干什么
No, no, today we can. Today we can.Yuri, they're right there!
不,尤里,今天我們可以,他們就在那里!
What do you think they'll do to us if we back out? They'll kill us.
如果我們這么做,他們會怎樣對我們? 他們會殺了我們
And if we go ahead, what do you think they'll do to them?
但是我們繼續干下去 你知道他們會怎樣對這些人嗎?
We've got to do something.Please, for fuck's sake.
我們要做些事幫助他們.求你了,看在上帝的份上
It's not our fight.
這不是我們的戰爭
Please. Brothers in arms.
求你了,兄弟心連心
What is he saying?
他在說什么?
It's the deal.My brother's not happy with the terms.
是交易,我的弟弟對交易的一些細節不滿
We'll work it out. It's nothing.
我們在討論這個問題,沒事的