Chapter one.
第一章
Sometimes, despite your best efforts otherwise,
有時候 盡管我們十分努力
life will give you lemons.
生活回報的卻是檸檬 奇酸無比
When that happens, you’ve got two choices, friend.
這時候 你有兩個選擇
You can wear a sour face or make lemonade.
你可以擺張苦瓜臉 或者享用檸檬汁
LOVE HAPPENS
愛不勝防
I never should have booked this city.
真不該定這個城市!
Come on, come on, come on.
快快快
Finally!
你終于來了!
H uh?
怎么搞的?
What, did you swim here? Might as well have.
你游泳來的? 差不多了
This is exactly why I tell you
不是告訴過你
you gotta fly in the night before.
最好早一天登機
I know, I know, I know. But you’ll be enthused to know
我明白 告訴你一個好消息
The less time I spend in this city, the better.
我不愿意在這城市呆太久
that I reamed customer service.
我打通了航空客服
Your bag is gonna be on the very next flight.
你的行李下個航班就到
But have no fear.
別擔心
There is a brand-new suit waiting for you right here.
這里有套嶄新的西服等著你
Where’d you conjury this up from?
怎么跟變戲法似的
Well, rain makers make rain...
嗨 我多神通廣大