I've got so much to learn,Toby,he said.
托比,我要學的東西太多了。他說,
So much to learn.
實在太多了。
Poor Will.He had a lot to learn about women,too.
可憐的威爾。他還得學會了解每個人。
One day in October 1582 he came to my house with a long face.
1582年10月的一天他來到我的住處,神情沉郁。
I'll never leave Stratford.he said.
我永遠不能離開斯特拉福鎮了。他說。
Why not?I asked.We'll get away one day.You'll see.
為什么不能?我問道,總有一天我們會離開此地。你等著瞧。
Perhaps you will,he said,but I'm going to be married in a few weeks' time.To Anne Hathaway.
或許你還行,他說,但過幾個星期我就要結婚了。同安·哈瑟維結婚。
My mouth fell open and stayed open.Married!To Anne Hathaway?
一聽此言我張著嘴愣了好久。結婚。同安·哈瑟維結婚?
Is that the Hathaways over at Shottery?
你是說肖特雷鄰鄉哈瑟維家的女兒?
Yes,Will said.
沒錯,威爾說。
I was working on some shoes on the table,and Will picked one up and looked at it.
當時我在做鞋,威爾拿起桌上一支鞋,看看。