Will sat up and began to eat another apple.
威爾坐起來又吃了一個蘋果。
I want to be a writer,he said.
我想成為作家,他繼續說道,
A poet.I want that more than anything in the world.
詩人。世上再沒有比這更令我神往的。
We were friends from that day,until the day he died.
自那天起我們就成了莫逆之交,直到他過世。
We met nearly every day,and he taught me a lot about books and poetry and writers.
我們幾乎每天見面,他教了我許多書本和文學上的知識。
He always had his nose in a book.
他總是埋頭博覽群書。
When Will left school,he worked for his father in Henley Street.
威爾離開學校后就在亨里街幫助父親料理生意。
John Shakespeare was a glove-maker,
約翰·莎士比亞是一位手套工匠,
and he had other business too,like buying and selling sheep.
同時經營其他生意,如羊的買賣生意。
But Will wasn't interested.
但威爾對做生意卻不感興趣。
What are we going to do,Toby?
托比,接下來你有何打算?