But Will was wrong.
但是威爾錯了,
Farmer Nash wasn't at the market,
納什先生并沒去集市,
and a few minutes later we saw his angry red face above the wall on the far side of the field.
幾分鐘后我們看見果園那端墻頭露出一張氣得發紅的臉。
Will and I ran like the wind and only stopped when we reached the river.
威爾和我見勢撒腿就跑,
We sat down to eat our apples.
一口氣跑到河邊才坐下來吃蘋果。
Will was fifteen,and lived in Henley Street,he told me.
威爾告訴我,他15歲,住在亨里街。
His father was John Shakespeare,and he had a sister,Joan,and two younger brothers,
家中有父親約翰·莎士比亞,妹妹瓊和兩個弟弟,
Gilbert and Richard.There was another sister who died,I learnt later.
吉爾伯特和理查。我后來聽說他另有一位姐姐死了。
And the next year he had another brother,little Edmund—the baby of the family.
第二年他又添了一個弟弟——威爾家的赤子小埃德蒙。
Now,what about you?he asked.
那么你呢?”他問道。
There's only me and my sister,I said.
家里只有我和姐姐。