How am I gonna explain this?
我該怎么解釋這一切呢?
My readers are gonna be really upset. They were so into it.
我的讀者將會很不高興的,他們這么關注這件事
- Your readers are gonna be really upset. - I never should’ve told everyone.
- 你的讀者會不高興 - 我寧愿我沒跟任何人提過
They’ll live.
他們會沒事的
Somehow,
不管怎樣
your readers will live.
你的讀者會沒事的
- Is it bland? - Not anymore.
- 味道淡嗎? - 很淡
Thank you for telling me that.
謝謝你跟我講這些
You almost let me feed Judith Jones bland boeuf bourguignon.
你差點就讓我給Judith Jones吃了 少鹽寡味的紅酒燴牛肉了
This is a nightmare. I told everyone she was coming.
就像一場噩夢 我告訴每個人她要來了
They will survive.
他們會沒事的
And when this year’s over, and I cannot wait until it is,
而且當一年結束的時候,我等不到那個時候了
your readers will somehow get on with their lives.
你的讀者無論如何還是會去過他們自己的生活
- And I won’t, is that what you’re saying? - I don’t know. I have no idea.
- 而我不是,你是不是這個意思? - 我不知道,不清楚
I mean, what’s gonna happen when you’re no longer the center of the universe?
我是說,地球又不是總圍著你轉
That’s just great.
夠了
I am finally totally engaged in something.
我好不容易投身到一件事情中
Okay, maybe I’m being a little narcissistic.
好吧,也許我有點自我陶醉了
A little? On a scale of 10?
有點?10分是滿分吧?