Paul.
保羅
Isn’t that wonderful?
真是太好了
Yes.
是啊
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
- I’m so happy. - I know.
- 我真是太高興了 - 我知道
I know.
我知道
If you warm the bowl slightly before you beat in the egg yolk,
如果你在打雞蛋黃之前先把碗稍稍的加熱一下
it changes everything.
就大不一樣了
Foolproof mayonnaise. Absolutely foolproof.
傻瓜式蛋黃醬,絕對的傻瓜做法
I typed it up.
我把做法打出來了
- You disagree? - About the mayonnaise? Not at all.
- 你不同意嗎? - 是說蛋黃醬?當然不是了
I’m sure you’re exactly right.
我相信你肯定是對的
Scientific workability. That’s my motto.
絕對科學的可操作性,這可是我的座右銘
Julia.
朱莉婭
We have a little problem.
我們遇到點小麻煩
- Our editor... - For our cookbook.
- 我們的編輯 - 就是我們烹飪書的編輯
...thinks our book is not in English.
認為我們的書不是用英語寫的
But your book is in English.
但是書確實是用英語寫的啊
They are giving it a rejection.
他們回絕了我們