Well, we know lots of people in Washington who have lost their jobs,
我們了解到華盛頓的好多人 在給政府工作了好多年后
after years in government service, for no reason whatsoever.
就毫無任何原因地失業了
And Paul had to make a list of every single book in the embassy library.
于是Paul就不得不 給大使館圖書館里的每一本書列一個單子
Surely you’re not suggesting that the French government is any better.
當然,你也不覺得法國政府會好到哪去
- And... - Shall we dance?
- 而且… - 我們跳個舞吧?
Come on, dance with me.
來吧,跟我跳支舞
Excuse us.
失陪了
You said you didn’t want to talk about it, then you went and talked about it.
你說過你不想談論這個的 可你還是說到了這個
I know, I never learn.
我知道,我總是不長記性
Where’s my big sprig?
我的大圖釘在哪里?
Up here, whipping away.
過來,飛馳過來吧
And for dinner, mayonnaise?
晚飯做蛋黃醬?
- That’s good. - That is good, isn’t it?
- 味道不錯 - 味道是相當不錯了,不是嗎?
- Very. From your sister.
- 非常棒,你姐姐給你的信
- I’m going to send this recipe to Avis.
- 我要把這個菜譜寄給Avis
I’m very excited about it.
我很激動啊
- I think it’s a breakthrough.
- 我覺得這是一次突破
- Well, it tastes like it.
- 嗯,嘗起來是這樣的
Dorothy is pregnant.
Dorothy懷孕了