Right, is everybody all right?
大家沒事吧?
Nobody panic.Stay back! We're too late.
大家別慌,退后,太遲了。
There are more boats down the front.
前面還有船。
Stay with this one...Murdoch.
跟著姓默多克的。
He seems to be quite practical.
他好像還算通情理。
Sit down!
坐下!
Stay back, you lot. Stay back!
退后!
Stay back, the lot of you! Stay back!
全都退后!
It's starting to fall apart.We don't have much time.
開始亂了,時間不多。
Mr. Murdoch? Mr. Hockley.
默多克先生。
You two, with me, now.
賀克利先生,你們倆跟著。
I'm a businessman, as you know and I have a business proposition for you.
我是生意人,想跟你做個買賣。
Easy now. All together.Lower away, lower away.
放松,所有人,慢點(diǎn)。
Come on, Rose.
來,蘿絲。
The boats are gone!
船都沒了。
Colonel, are there any boats on that side?
另一邊有船嗎?
This way, I'll lead you.
這邊,我?guī)闳ァ?/p>