Goddamn it! Son of a bitch! Stop that.
媽的,混蛋!別這樣!
Open the damn gate! Open it!
打開該死的門!
Fabri, Tommy, give me a hand here!
法布里,湯米,幫我忙。
Move a side. Move a side. Come on, pull!
讓開。讓開,拉。
Pull! Pull!Move a side! Put that down.
啦!讓開,把那個放下。
Move a side! One! Two!
讓開,一、二。
Stop that! One!Two!Three!
一、二、三?! ?/div>
Again!
再一次?!?/div>
Let's go!
我們走。
Let's go, Rose. You can't go up there.
走,蘿絲。不能從這里上去。
You can't do this!
不能從這里上去?!?/div>
Keep order here. Back, back, back.
保持秩序,退后。
Hold on to her!
抓緊
Pull her in! Get back I say
把她拉進來,退后,
or I'll shoot you all like dogs.Keep order here!
不然我宰了你們,保持秩序!
Keep order, I say.
叫你們保持秩序!
Mr. Lowe, man this boat.
婁先生,你來負責。

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: