I'm not going without you.
你不走,我也不走
No, you have to go... now!
你非走不可
No, Jack.
不,杰克
Get in the boat, Rose!
快上船,露絲!
No, Jack.
不要,杰克
Yes, get on the boat.
別這樣。上船!
Yes, get on the boat, Rose.
對,上船吧,蘿絲
My God, look at you. You look a fright.
老天,看看你,樣子好可怕,
Here. Put this on. Come.
來.把這穿上,快點兒。
Go on, I'll get the next one.
去吧,我搭下一艘
No, not without you.
不,我要跟你
I'll be all right. Listen, I'll be fine.
我會沒事的,聽我說,我沒問題的。
I'm a survivor, all right? Don't worry about me. Now go on, get on.
我福大命大,不是嗎?別當心我。快去
I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship.
我已經安排妥當,跟船那邊的一個長官說好了
Jack and I can get off safely, both of us.
杰克可以跟我走。兩個一起
See? Got my own boat to catch.go,
看吧?我有別的船好搭.
Come on,hurry,they're almost full.
快,抓緊時間,船快要滿了
Step aboard, miss.
上船,小姐
Come on, hurry.
來,快點兒。快
Step aboard, please. Be Daddy's good girl.
請上船。你是爸爸的乖女兒。
Step lively.
都抓緊上
Keep back, keep back, I say.
往后 聽著 退后
Clear the row, please.
別靠近欄桿
Lower away! Passengers Gasp
下水!慢慢的…