And then it gels in the refrigerator and you flip it onto a plate.
然后把它放在冰箱里凝固成膠 你把它倒扣在盤子里
Which, according to Julia Child, is supposed to be easy.
這個按照Julia Child的說法 是很簡單的
And all I can say about that, no offense intended, Julia, is
而我想說的是 雖然無意冒犯 Julia
the bitch lied.
你這賤人說謊了
Shit.
媽的
- Shit! - How many more aspics are there?
- 媽的 - 還剩下多少肉凍?
Seven.
7塊
No one will know if you don’t do them.
如果你不做 沒人會知道
It’s not like there’s, like, the Aspic Police or something.
又不是說有什么...諸如肉凍警察之類的
You could lie.
你可以說謊
I can’t. I just can’t.
我不能,我就是不能
Julia will know. It’s like she’s watching me. I’m under her influence.
Julia會知道,就像她在某處看著我一樣 我被她影響著
I’m becoming a much better person because of her.
因為她我正在變得更完美
Yuck! The sink! Look at this!
討厭!看水槽!你看看!
I hate it here! Did you put something down the sink?
我討厭這里! 你把什么東西放進水槽了?
You hate it here?
你討厭這里?
How am I supposed to cook anything in this kitchen?
在這狗屁廚房里我怎么煮東西?
It’s no wonder that my mold fell apart. I don’t suppose we have any Drano.
難怪我的模子散架了 我想我們也沒有下水道疏通劑
Not unless you bought it.
除非你買了
I do all of this and I’m supposed to buy Drano, too?
我除了做這些以外 還要自己去買這玩意兒?
Right now, you are so not under the influence of Julia Child.
現在你完全不受Julia Child的影響了