Let's get out of here。Yeah.
我們走。
Here's one. Ooh, catch it.
有的士,截停吧。
It's a bridal shop. Oh, my God. The irony.
是間婚紗店,夠諷刺。
Wait right here. I'll be right back. Stay here. Why?
等一等,我很快回來。待在這,為什么?
Time, please? Uh, about 7:30.
請問幾點? 七點半左右。
Right. Right.
很好。
They moved downtown. If we get lucky with traffic, we can still hit it.
服務社搬了進城,如果我們幸運打到的士,我們就能趕到。
What time is rehearsal? Can't do it.
幾時彩排?不要再找了。
Taxi! It's over, man.
來不及去了,的士!
What?
什么?
What are you talking about? How can I ignore that? "Bless the goddamn bride"?
你在說什么? “花月佳期”,寫得很清楚。
What? It can't get any more clearer than this.
明顯不過的訊息。
I'm not supposed to be doing this. It's not in the cards.
我注定找不到莎拉。
Hey, it's another one of your clues, man. Let's talk about it in the cab...
那是線索,上的士才說吧。
on the way over.It's not a clue. It's a sign.
不是線索,是徵兆。