Absolutely delicious, if I do say so myself.
真是太好吃了,如果允許我吹牛的話
Julia.
朱莉婭
When you finish your term, you’ll be teaching at Cordon Bleu.
當你完成了你的學業 你就可以在Cordon Bleu當老師了
No, I don’t think so.
不行的
The woman who runs it absolutely hates me!
那兒的校長對我恨之入骨
Come on. Oh, no one could possibly hate you.
拜托,誰會討厭你
That’s true. But she does.
這是事實,她就是這樣的
Were you spies?
你曾是間諜嗎?
No. Yes. No.
不是,是的,不是
Oh, so cagey, right?
守口如瓶嘛
You were in the Office of Strategic Services and you were not spies?
你在戰略情報局,而你卻不是間諜?
I was only a file clerk.
我只是個文書
But Paul? Paul designed all of the secret war rooms for General Mountbatten.
但是波爾呢? 他為蒙巴頓設計了所有密室
Well, just maps and exhibits and things. It wasn’t...
只是地圖和展覽 不是...
He did! He single-handedly won the war for us.
他做到了 他一手為我們贏得了戰爭
Well, I had to. Someone did. I mean, it was dragging on, wasn’t it?
我這是不得不做,有些人做了 我是說,那是種拖延,不是么?
Anyway, so there we were in China, just friends having dinner,
總之我們在中國 僅僅是朋友之間一起吃晚餐
and it turned out to be Julia.
結果我只能看見朱莉婭
It turned out to be Julia all along.
結果我始終只能見到朱莉婭