There is one other class, but you will not like it.
是有另一個班,但你不會喜歡的
It’s for professionnel, which you will never be, I’m sure.
它是為職業廚師專設的 我肯定你不會把它當作職業
All men. All GIs.
全都是男人,全都是厚重的書
And very expensive.
還非常貴
I cannot imagine that you would ever want to pay the tuition.
我無法想象你會愿意花這個錢去參加培訓
How much?
多少?
So the onion is ready, but...
現在洋蔥準備好了,但...
You must hold the knife, first of all, like this.
首先,你必須要拿好刀,像我這樣
Wrist, easy. Leave the thumb here.
放松腕關節,拇指按在這兒
The hand and the knife are one.
刀手合一
And the hand, the other hand, you must protect it.
而且另一只手,你必須要保護好
Here, you must cut only the onion. Yes?
像這樣切洋蔥就好,懂嗎?
- Not me. - Yes.
- 不是切我 - 是的
And then, you put your thumb here and the other fingers here.
然后拇指放這兒,其他指頭放這兒
Jule?
Jule?
You’re being a little over-competitive, don’t you think?
你不覺得你有點過于積極了?
Well, you should’ve seen the way those men looked at me.
你都沒看見那些男人看我的眼神
As if I were some frivolous housewife, just looking for a way to kill time.
好像我就是個無所事事的家庭主婦 絞盡腦汁在找事情打發時間
Well...
好吧...