John!
John!
I’m glad I caught you.
很高興我逮住你了。
Someone mentioned that you were leaving.
有人說你要走了。
Called you, told you that I’ve lost it.
打你電話 和你說過快擋不住了。
Glad you’re here. Things are going in unexpected directions.
還好你來了,局面有些失控。
Yes, so I hear.
是的,我聽說了。
Hi.
嗨。
Are you hungry?
你肚子餓了嗎?
Uh, thank you, no.
哦,謝謝,不餓。
Whiskey? Johnny walker green.
威士忌呢?尊尼獲加綠。
Oh, yes.
這個好。
You look very familiar, my dear. Linda murphy.
你看起來很眼熟 ,我叫琳達?瑪菲。
I’m in your tuesday psych 1 class, dr. Gruber.
我是你周二心理學1班的學生,哥魯伯博士。
Ah, well, this lesson may be something.
啊,我對那堂課。
I could not have imagined.
印象不是很深。
John I regret being so obvious about this, john.
恕我直言。
But these people are all very concerned for you.
這幫人都非常關心你。
Yes, I’m cutting out paper dinosaurs.
是啊 我正在剪紙恐龍呢。
I really wish I’d been here from the beginning.
我真希望從一開始就在這兒。
Me too.
我也是。
Let me just say something right now.
讓我先說句話。
There’s absolutely no way in the whole world.
很顯然 世界上沒有一種方法。
For john to prove this story to us.
能夠讓John來證實他的故事。
Just like there’s no way for us to disprove it.
當然我們也無法證否。
No matter how outrageous we think it is.
無論我們覺得多么離奇。
No matter how highly trained some of us think we are.
無論我們認為自己知識有多淵博。
There’s absolutely no way to disprove it.
我們都無法反駁。