Thanks again for lunch. Oh, I’ll get your door.
再次感謝你的午餐,噢,我給你開門。
Oh. Okay.
噢,好。
Shit.
該死。
Whew! Yeah.
唔!嗯。
Well, it was great seeing you again.
再見到你真好。
Yeah, it was a surprise.
對,是個驚喜。
Yeah, glad I ran into you last night.
很高興昨晚碰到你。
Big surprise. Yeah.
大驚喜。
It’s cold out here.
外面很冷。
Yeah, it is. It’s like the South Pole.
對,沒錯 就像是南天極。
It’s like the deep South Pole if there was one.
就像是超南天極如果有的話。
There isn’t, though.
然而卻沒有。
Um, thanks for walking me to my door.
嗯,謝謝你送我到門口。
Yeah. Again, it was great seeing you.
再次的,見到你很高興。
again.
再次。
You, too. Yeah.
我也是,嗯。
Take care. Uh.
保重,唔。
Yeah, you too. Oh, uh.
對,你也是 噢,唔。
Oh. That’s good.
噢,很好。
Ow!
哦!
Take care. You too.
保重,你也是。
Hmm.
哼。
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
笨蛋!笨蛋! 笨蛋!
What the hell?
到底是怎么?
God!
天哪!
Oh my God!
哦我的天!
It’s the South Pole! It’s the deep South Pole?
是南天極! 是超南天極?
It’s the South Pole. The deep South Pole!
是南天極 超南天極!
I bet it would be in the south!
我打賭它在南邊!
I don’t think there is one, but if there was one.
我想沒有,但如果有的話。
I left my gloves in the car. Oh.
我把手套落在車里了,噢。