Hey, look who’s here! What’s up, Hollywood?
嘿,看看誰在那!怎么樣,好萊塢小子?
- How the big date go? - It was terrible.
- 約會如何?- 糟透了
I went in for a kiss, but she wants a hug, okay?
我想要個吻但她要的是擁抱,好嗎?
Then I get caught in a sort of kiss-hug limbo type thing.
然后我得到一個似吻似抱的什么玩意
I don’t know what that is, then l ended up shaking her entire body.
我不知道是什么然后我們以身體的搖擺告別
So y-you gave her a body shake?
那么你-你就搖了搖她?
Oh, God! I should’ve just kissed her! What am I doing?
噢,天哪!我應該吻她的!我做了什么?
It looks like you picked up right where you left off.
看上去你又走上了老路
You’re back in the friend zone.
你又回到朋友界限了
Oh, f-f...
噢...
What?
什么?
Little problem.
小問題
Okay, she’s got a bit of a headache.
好了,她有點頭疼
It’s not that bad. Ha!
沒有那么糟,哈!
Oh my God!
哦我的天!
What the hell happened to her?
她到底怎么了?
Long story short, she fell.
長話短說她摔了
Samantha, are you okay?
薩曼沙,你沒事吧?
I’m gonna make bubble.
我要吹泡泡
Dude, she’s fine!
兄弟,她沒事!