"Mall people, they come and go.
“購物廣場的人,他們來來往往。
small people, they just don’t know."
渺小的人們 他們就是不知道”。
How’s it goin’? Fantastic.
怎么樣? 很好。
How’s it going with Jamie?Treating her like.
你和潔蜜呢?對待她就像。
every boyfriend she’s ever had. You da man!
她的每一任男友,你行!
So I wanna run an idea by you. No.
所以我有個主意,不。
Since you’re trying to hook up with Jamie, what if I went to Paris with Samantha.
既然你和潔蜜約會 那我和薩曼沙一起去巴黎怎么樣。
You haven’t heard the whole thing yet! No.
你還沒聽完這個計劃!不。
You know what, just-- just think about it and get back to me.
你知道嗎,只要--只要好好想想然后給我回電。
Ow!
噢!
Oh my God! I gotta go.
哦我的天!我得掛了。
So, how’s the coast? Super.
那邊如何?很好。
Here we go!
來了!
One grilled cheese with ranch on the side.
一份烤干酪,邊上是配菜。
and one Sugar Mountain Supreme for the chubby bunny.
還有一份超級無敵甜點山是給胖小子的。
this-this-- this isn’t gonna work for me.
這個這個--這個不適合我。
But this is what you always order.
但這是你老點的。
Yeah. 10 years ago, when I was a whale.
對,10年以前,當我還很胖的時候。
The pancakes are fine. He’s just kidding.
蛋糕很好他開玩笑的。
What?
什么?
Be more rude! She’s rude! She’s rude!
別這么無禮!是她無禮!是她無禮!
I haven’t had sweets in 10 years, okay? Do you know.
我有10年不吃甜食了,好嗎?你知道。
what this would do to my stomach? Relax, little girl.
這對我的胃會怎么樣嗎?放松,小女孩。
I’ll have the pancakes and you can have my sandwich, okay?
我吃這個你可以吃我的三明治,好嗎?
I’ll just enjoy this glass of water.
我只要喝水就好了。
I’m stuffed.
我飽了。