Your man was right.Your spy, whoever he was.
你的線人說得沒錯我指你的間諜 不管他是誰
There were three shots.
我開了三槍
The first two were real.The third one was blank.
前兩發是實彈第三發是空包彈
He was terrified.When I shot him, he fainted.
他嚇得要命當我朝他開槍時 他居然昏了過去
When he came round I gave him a drink, pat on the bum...
當他醒過來 我給他喝了一杯 拍拍他的屁股...
...he left the house, his tail, if you want to call it that, between his legs.
他離開了這房子 兩腿夾著他的尾巴 (實際上指JJ嚇軟了)如果你這么稱呼的話
And I haven’t seen him since.
自此之后就再沒見過他了
You gave him a pat on the bum?
你拍了他的屁股?
You gave him a metaphorical pat on the bum?
你給了他的屁股隱晦的一拍?
Metaphorically.
這是隱晦的說法
-Sure.-How did he take it?
-沒錯 -他做何反應呢?
-What?-The pat. -什么?
-拍屁股啊
He was fine.He told me that it was game, set and match to me.
他沒事 他說那是個游戲 我贏了
So this guy had a sense of humor, is that what you’re saying?
原來這家伙有挺幽默感 你剛才就說這些嗎?
Oh, yes.He left the house with a twinkle in his eye.
噢是的 他了眨一下眼睛就離開了
So tell me, what was the point of all this?
那么告訴我這一切的關鍵是什么?