-He had an Italian father.-Get away.
-他有個意大利父親 -噢 我知道
A traditional Italian hairdressing family.
傳統的意大利美發家庭
-Is he a hairdresser himself?-I think he is.
-他本身是個美發師? -我想是的
He didn’t come all the way here to do your hair, did he?
他不是大老遠來替你做頭發的吧?
Not at all, not at all.
當然不是 不是
So, what did you two do when you got together?
那你能告訴我當時你倆在一起都做了什么?
We played a game.
我們玩了一場游戲
-A game?-A game with a knife and a gun. -
一場游戲? -一場有刀有槍的游戲
-A lethal game?-No.
-致命游戲? -不是
Just a bit of fun, that’s all.
只是有點好玩而已
Okay, a bit of fun.
是的 有點好玩
So he came to see you.
所以他來找你
You played a game with a knife and a gun.
你們玩了刀槍游戲
Three shots were fired, then he disappeared.
開了三槍然后他失蹤了
-Probably cuddling my wife.-That’s the one thing he’s not doing.
-可能正摟著我妻子 -他現在可是做不了那樣的事的
So where is he?
那他現在哪里?
-How do you know?-I’ve seen her.
-你怎知道? -我見過她
He was nowhere in sight.
到處都沒見到他
No.She’s an anxious woman.
不 她是個不安的女人
She knew he was coming to see you, you see.
她知道他會來找你你知道的
In fact, she insisted that he come to see you...
事實上是她堅持要他來找你
...as I know you know.
我和你都知道這點
She thinks you may have killed him.
她認為你可能殺了他
She thinks you’re round the bend.
她認為你有神經病
She thinks you’re a very dangerous man.
她認為你是個非常危險的人
Me?She’s joking.
我? 她在說笑
So tell me, between ourselves
... 那么告訴我 就我們倆私下談談...
...did you kill him?
你有殺了他嗎?
I’ll tell you exactly what I did.
我會如實地告訴你我做了什么
I pretended to kill him.
我假裝要殺他
I shot him with a blank.I frightened the shit out of him.
我用空包彈朝他開槍 嚇得他屎都流出來了