Humiliation.
羞辱
It’s nice to see your wife’s lover...
看見自己老婆的情人...
...a shivering, frightened, fucking wreck in front of you.
在自己面前發抖、害怕、腳軟 感覺實在很好
As a matter of fact, I liked him.
說實話 我喜歡他
I thought he was attractive.
我覺得他很有吸引力
I thought we could have become good friends.
我覺得我們可以成為好朋友
The shortest way to a man’s heart, as I’m sure you know, is humiliation.
通往男人心的最短途徑 我相信你知道 就是羞辱
It binds you together.
羞辱令你們走到一起
You found him attractive?
你覺得他很有吸引力?
I put myself in my wife’s shoes, in a manner of speaking.
我從我妻子的立場去想 以她說話的習慣
I was trying to find out what attracted her to him.
我想弄明白他有哪點吸引她
-And did you?-Oh, yes.
-你有發現到嗎? -有的
He was really terribly sweet.
他真的相當可愛
-I could see why she fancied him.-I could see why he fancies her.
-我能明白她為何喜歡上她 -我能明白他為何喜歡上她
-Really?-Found her very tasty myself.
-真的? -我個人覺得她非常秀色可餐
-Is that so?-Oh, yes.
-是那樣嗎? -噢 是的
Sumptuous.Ready for action.
奢華 蓄勢待發
I mean, I’m an experienced detective.
我的意思是 我是個經驗老