Very attractive woman.
非常有魅力的女人
Wonderful legs.
有著一雙誘人的大腿
She was crossing them at the time, I remember.
我記得她那時雙腿交叉
She suddenly said you had a murderous nature.
她突然說你生性兇狠
Now, that really made my nose twitch.
真的令我的鼻子抽動
Itch?
癢?
Twitch, mate.
抽動 伙計
Twitch.
抽動
So I’m looking at you and I’m wondering...
所以我看著你我就在想...
...what have you done with the body?
你到底是怎么處理尸體的?
Where’s the body?
尸體在哪里?
Come on, I need to know.
快點 我需要知道
Where’s the body?What have you done with the body?
尸體在哪里? 你怎么處理尸體的?
There’s no body.
這里沒有尸體
Don’t fuck about!
少跟我扯淡!
Don’t bullshit me.I won’t stand for it.
少廢話 我沒什么可以幫你的
Where is it?In the house or did you shift it?
他在哪里? 還在房子里還是你把他弄走了?
There is no body!
根本就沒有尸體!
Here, look at this.You got holes in your walls.
來看看這個 你的墻上有兩個洞
They’re bullet holes.Live bullet holes.
這是彈孔 實彈射擊留下的彈孔
I fired two live bullets to set up the trick...
我發射了兩顆實彈來進行這個惡作劇
...and one blank to complete it.
再用一顆空包彈來完成它
It was a game, I told you.I played it to the hilt.
我說過是場游戲我告訴過你 我盡全力把它玩好
It’s not worth playing unless you play it to the hilt.
必須盡全力 否則就沒有玩的價值了
-The third shot was a blank?-That’s right.
-第三發是空包彈? -沒錯
-What’s that?-What?
-那是什么? -什么?
Some of it’s not even dried.It’s still damp.
有些甚至還沒干還是濕的呢
Blood.Dried blood!
血啊 干掉的血!
-That’s impossible.-That’s blood, chum.
-那不可能 -那是血
-Whose blood is it?-It’s impossible.
-是誰的血? -不可能
It was a game.It was a blank.
那是場游戲 我用的是空包彈
No, it was a game with real bullets and real blood.
不那是場真槍實彈的流血游戲
Let’s see what else is new around here.
來看看這附近還有什么新發現
Hello, what’s this?
喂 看看這是什么?