-It’s you.-It’s me, all right.
-是你 -是我沒錯
You bastard.You stinking bastard.
你這混蛋 你這該死的混蛋
Just a little game, Andrew.
只是一場小小的游戲 安德魯
-Just a little game.-You shit.
-只是一場小小的游戲 -你這狗屎
-I thought it might amuse you.-You’re a total shit.
-我想這應該能讓你開心的 -你是十足的狗屎
-But you’re also a genius.-I know that too.
-但你也是個天才 -那點我也知道
When did you do this?The clothes in the wardrobe?
你是什么時候做的? 把衣服放在柜子里?
-The blood?-The blood belongs to a pig’s liver.
-還有血? -血是豬肝的血
But when did you do it?How did you do it?
但你是什么時候做的這些事情? 是怎么做到的呢?
I did it last night.I used that ladder.I heard you snoring.
我昨晚做的 我用那把梯子 我聽見你在打鼾
Does Maggie know about this?Your detective, was it her idea?
這事瑪吉知道嗎? 假扮警長是她的主意嗎?
-How much does she know?-She knows nothing about it.
-她知道多少? -她完全不知情
Entirely my own idea.
全都是我自己的主意
This is a game between us, old boy.
這是我倆之間的游戲 老頭子
Between you and me.
你和我之間
Don’t forget, I’m half Italian.
別忘了 我有一半的意大利血統
We go in for revenge.
我們是有仇報仇
After all, you frightened the life out of me deliberately.
畢竟 你故意嚇得我丟掉了半條命
You fired two live bullets into the wall...
你朝墻壁開了兩發實彈...
...and then you pointed the gun at me.
然后拿槍指著我
And then you fired.
然后你開了槍
I don’t like guns.
我不喜歡槍
They kill you.
會死人的
Okay.
好的
So, what does this make the score?
那么 比賽的得分怎么算?
You’ve had your revenge.
你報了仇了
So, what do you reckon?
那么 你打算怎樣?
One set all?
扯平?
No, no, you’re way ahead.
不 不 還早的很