You're upset because you want to go to Fiji?
你去不成斐濟所以生氣?
okay, go.
好,去吧。
l think you should save for a few months, and then go.
存一筆錢然后再去。
Are you happy now?
高興了嗎?
Let's go now.
現在就去。
Early bird gathers no moss, rolling stone catches the worm.
滾石生璦,早起鳥兒沒蟲吃。
Truman, what are you doing?
你在做什么?
Truman.
楚門。
Where shall we go?
去哪兒呢?
l guess l'm being spontaneous.
不曉得,我隨便開。
Somebody help me! l'm being spontaneous!
救命,我隨便亂開。
Forget Fiji. We can't drive to Fiji, can we?
我們開車是無法到達斐濟沒錯。
What about Atlantic City?
大西洋城呢?
No, you hate to gamble.
你又不愛賭,沒錯。
That's right, l do. But l never have.
你去干嘛呢?
So why would you want To go there?
我沒去過,這樣才好玩。
And that's why people go places.
這就是為什么人們去的地方。
l think l'm going to throw up. Me, too.
我快吐了,我也是。
Blocked at every turn.
到處都塞車。
Beautifully synchronised, don't you think?
配合得真好。
You're blaming me for the traffic? Should l?
塞車也要怪我?不應該嗎?
Truman, let's go home.
回家吧。
You're right. We could be stuck here for hours.
對,我們可能塞很久。
lt'll be like this all the way to Atlantic City. Let's go back.
一路塞到大西洋城,回去吧。
l'm sorry. l don't know what got into me.
抱歉,我有點反常。
Can you please slow down?
請你開慢點。