What do we do for money when we get to New orleans?
到紐奧良沒有錢怎么辦?
l have my Seahaven bank card.
我有海景銀行提款卡。
So we're just going to eat into our savings, is that it?
你要把存款花光?
She's going To be worried sick.
她一定會很擔心。
l'll have to call your mother. l don't know how she'll take this.
到那里我得打電話給你媽媽。
I don't know how She's going to take this.
她一定會受不了。
What now?
又怎么了?
Looks like a leak at the plant. Back up.
核電廠輻射外泄。
Leak at the plant. The whole area is being evacuated.
退后,輻射外泄,必須關廠。
Is there Any way around?Whole area's Being evacuated.
有別條路嗎?全部封閉。
Is there Anything i can do? No, ma'am.
需要幫忙嗎? 不用。
Thank you for your help. You're welcome, Truman.
謝謝你,不客氣,楚門。
Truman.
楚門。
Truman, come back!
楚門,回來。
Stop him!
攔住他!
Truman!
楚門!
Stay away!
離我遠一點!
Thank you both for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙,真是感激不盡
Next time he'll be charged.
他這次命大,下次就得提出起訴。
l understand.
我明白。
Thanks again. Good night.
謝謝,晚安。
Let me get you some help, Truman. You're not well.
你得看醫生,你病了。
Why do you want to have a baby with me?
你為什么想和我生孩子?
You can't stand me.
你根本受不了我。
That's not true.
才沒有。
l'll fix you some Mococoa. Natural cocoa beans from Mt. Nicaragua.
我幫你泡摩可可飲料。
No artificial sweeteners.
沒有人工調味料。
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
l've tasted other cocoas.
你跟誰講話?
This is the best.
這是最好喝的可可飲料。