We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.
互相抄襲才完成學業
Jesus, they were identical.
考卷一模一樣
But l always felt safe knowing that.
不過我只知道
Because whatever the answer was,
不管正確答案是什么
we were right or wrong together.
不管對錯我們都一起承擔
l stayed up all night in your tent so
有一晚我們在帳罯里徹夜不睡
you could play North Pole.
因為你想玩北極游戲
And l got pneumonia.
結果害我得了肺炎
Remember that?
記得嗎?
You were out of school for a month.
你在家休養了一個月
You're the closest thing l ever had to a brother, Truman.
你就像是我的兄弟
Things haven't worked out for us like we used to dream they would.
我知道我們的生活都不如意
l know what that feeling's like. Everything slipping away ...
所有的理想都悄然逝去
You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.
你不想承認,于是另求出路
But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.
不過重點是,我甘愿為你犧牲
But the point is, l'd gladly step in front of traffic for you.
不過重點是,我甘愿為你犧牲
And the last thing l'd ever do is lie to you.
我絕對不會對你說謊
And the last thing that l would ever do ...
我絕對不會…
is lie to you.
對你說謊
l mean, think about it.
想想看,
lf everybody is in on it ...
要是大家都有份
l'd have to be in on it, too.
我也有份
l'm not in on it, Truman,
我沒有份,因為…
because there is no ''it''.
根本就沒有陰謀
You were right about one thing.
有件事你說對了
What's that?
什么事?
The thing that started all this.
這件事的開端
l found him for you, Truman. That's why l came by tonight.
我找到他,所以把他帶來了
l'm sure he's got quite a story to tell.
他一定有很多話要對你說
Go to him.
去吧