What the hell does this have to do with anything?
這跟我們有什么關系?
Tell me what's happening!
到底怎么回事?
You're having a nervous breakdown.
你的精神崩潰。
You're part of this, aren't you?
你也有份,對吧?
Truman.
楚門。
you are scaring me.
你把我嚇壞了。
No, you're scaring me. What are you gonna do?
你才把我嚇壞了。
Dice me, slice me or peel me?
你想把我切了還是削了?
There's so many choices.
你有很多選擇。
Do something!
你們快想辦法。
What? What did you say?
你說什么?
Who are you talking to? l didn't say anything.
你跟誰講話? 我什么也沒說。
l wasn't talking to anybody. Talk to me!
我什么也沒說,有。
l wasn't talking to anybody. Talk to me!
我沒有跟別人說話,快說。
l don't know anything! Stay where you are.
我什么也不知道,別這樣。
Truman?
楚門?楚門。
Thank God!
謝天謝地。
How can anyone expect me to carry on under these conditions?
我怎么能再這樣下去?
lt's unprofessional!
他一點都不專業。
lt's okay.
沒事了。
Everything's gonna be okay. lt's all gonna be fine.
不會有事了。
l don't know what to think, Marlon.
我不敢想下去。
Maybe l'm losing my mind.
也許我瘋了。
lt feels like the whole world revolves around me.
我好像是全世界的中心。
That's a lot of world for one man.
這世界很大。
ls it wishful thinking?
這只是幻想吧?
Wishing you'd made more out of yourself?
你希望自己更有成就。
Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV?
大家都想要上電視。
Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?
每個人都想成名。
This is different. Everybody seems to be in on it.
這不同,每個人都好像有份。
l've been your best friend since we were seven year old.
我們從七歲起就是好朋友。