A guy I don't even remember, except for this...
一個在我腦海里只剩下…
vague picture I have inside my head.
依稀印象的人。
It was just a few seconds. A fragment, really.
雖然相處短暫。
And it was like...
但是在那段短暫時間內...
in that moment,
整個宇宙...
the whole universe existed just to bring us together.
彷彿是為了撮合我們而設。
That's why I'm here.
我今次來紐約。
That's why I'm gonna let fate take me wherever it wants to go.
是看看有沒有緣分再見。
Because when all this is over, at least I'm never gonna have to think of him ever again.
見不到,我以后就用不著再思念。
Let's just pray he's a bald fascist...
當他已經變成光頭法斯西份子。
who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat.
一個挖完鼻屎周圍抹的人。
Hi. Hi. Could you hold on?
可以等一等嗎?
Where are you going?
到哪里去?
You better be buying me one frigging big birthday cake, that's all I gotta say.
你最好送我一個大生日蛋糕。
Could I get your destination, please?
目的地。
The Waldorf, I guess. Finally she gets it.
華都酒店,終于選到地點。
Okay, we are going... that way.
我們往…那邊走。
And I'm gonna follow.
我實行做跟得朋友。