Uh, okay, take us... anywhere in New York. Excuse me?
載我們去…紐約任何地方,什么?
Anywhere. Wherever you feel like going.
隨便你,
That's not a destination, lady. Wait.
那不是目的地。等一等!
You didn't make reservations?
你沒有訂房?
Um, okay, Eve, please don't get mad at me. What?
不要生氣,什么?
Oh, no. I cannot believe this.
離譜。
I need a borough here, ladies.
小姐,你們想去哪一區?
I was gonna tell you when we got on the plane.
我本來打算在機上告訴你。
You know what? That's really sneaky of you, Sara.
鬼祟。
I'm not a bloody psychic.Eve, wait!
我不懂心靈感應啊。等一等!
Wait!
依芙,等一等!
Eve. Eve! You tricked me.
你使詭計。
I knew you wouldn't come if I told you the truth.
我坦白說,你就不會來。
I needed my best friend with me.
我希望好朋友在身邊。
What are you doing, Sara?
為什么還在找他?
Honestly, Sara, I don't understand you anymore, okay?
我真的不明白。
Please, tell me something.
請給我一個原因,
Tell me anything that makes just a little bit of sense.
任何原因。
I've just spent the entire flight...
在機上,我一直…
staring into the sky, thinking.
望著天際發愣,腦海浮現的…
Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy...
不是我的未婚夫,而是那個…
I met a million and a half hours ago.
一百萬零半小時前偶遇的男人。