There'll be another ''Lucy'' tomorrow.
明天繼續收看“我愛露西”。
but right Now it's time for Golden Oldies.
現在播映“老影集精選”。
Tonight we present the classic; ''Show Me the way to Go Home''.
今晚要送給大家的是“回家”。
A hymn of praise To small- town life.
描寫小鎮靜的生活。
You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.
不必出門就能知天下事。
we learn that no one is poor who has friends.
有朋友相伴便不寂寞。
Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness.
充滿歡笑淚水、悲歡離合。
but ultimately, redemption.
分享艾畢一家的甜酸苦辣。
Note the touching performance of Ronald brierly as uncle buddy.
飾演巴迪叔叔的朗諾布里。
And that scene with the bowl Of cherries is gonna have you Splitting your sides With laughter all over again.
肯定會讓你捧腹大笑。
There'll be tears, too, when David and Jennifer are reunited.
大衛和珍妮佛重聚令人落淚。
Let's join the Abbotts in Camden Village.
現在請大家觀賞住在康登村的艾畢家。
Thank you, Sweetie.
謝謝你。
l need to talk to you, but let's go outside.
我們得談談,到外面。
l'd love to, but l'm really late.
我也想,不過我快遲到了。
What's your rush?
你急什么?
Surgery.
動手術。
There was that elevator disaster. lt was on the news.
市區發生電梯意外昨晚新聞有報導。
The cable just snapped. The elevator plummeted ten flights.
鋼纜斷裂,電梯從十樓跌下。
The non- union workers.
乘客非死即傷,真可怕。
Right next door to where you work.
就在你們公司附近。
What if you had been in there?
幸好你不在那兒上班否則結果不堪設想。
Anyway, l have an amputation on one of the women from the elevator.
有個女乘客必須進行截肢。