The people on the elevator.
電梯后面是空的。
there was no backing on it.
我一看后面竟然有人。
And the radio starts following me.
在我上班途中,我收聽廣播。
talking about everything l'm doing.
電臺好像監視我的一舉一動。
This is one of your fantasies.
你懂嗎? 你是在幻想,我沒。
l think this is about my dad.
這跟我爸爸有關,你爸爸?
l think he's alive.
他可能還活著。
l'll tell you about it later. l'm being followed.
待會再說,我被人跟蹤。
Who?
誰?
Could be.
不曉得,可能是。
lt's when l'm unpredictable. That's when they can't.
我若有突然舉動,他們就會。
Anything happen?
怎么樣? 沒事。
We have to get out of here.
我們得離開這里,我不能走。
You ready to go? l can't.
快點 ,我真的不行。
You're gonna get us both fired.
我們都會被開除。
okay then, let's do it.
好,就這么說定,什么?
Whatever you say, l'm game.
隨你高興,你在說什么?
Your birthday comes but once a year!
生日一年才過一次。
Maybe l'm being set up for something.
也許有人想陷害我。
You ever think that.
你曾有這種感覺嗎?
your whole life has been building toward something?
或許你的一生就是個大陰謀。
No.
沒想過。
When you were hauling chickens.
那年你替超市運雞肉。
how far did you get off the island?
最遠去過哪里?