Is he serious?
他是認真的嗎?
he is, I’m sorry to say he’s.
是的,即便我不愿意承認。
Oh, how could he have concealed that for ten years?
哦,他怎么能瞞我們10年?
Least he doesn’t appear to be dangerous.
還好他看起來不危險?! ?/span>
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Checkin’ for a hidden mic.
檢查下有沒有微型麥克風?! ?/span>
Candid camera.
我們是否在上"偷拍節目"?! ?
He’s fabricating these wild stories.
他肯定在編造這些荒唐的故事。
I’ve never seen him acting like this.
我從沒見過他這樣。
Oh, it’s crazy.
這太瘋狂了。
All right, all right, as soon as you can, then.
好吧,好吧,你盡快。
I love you, you know.
我愛你,你知道的?! ?/span>
I know.
我知道。
Since my first week at the office.
從我第一天來到辦公室。
And?
還有呢?
I care very much about you.
我非常關心你?! ?/span>
But now you know what you’d be getting into.
但是現在你知道你愛的是誰了。
Do you really think you’re a caveman?
你真的覺得自己是個穴居人?
Do you?
你覺得呢?
Could you love me.
你能愛我嗎?
Or don’t you believe in that anymore?
或者你已經不相信愛情了?
I’ve gotten over it too many times.
我已經經歷太多次了?! ?/span>
Fond of you.
喜歡你。
Certainly attracted to you.
完全被你吸引。