Don't worry, I won't ask a lot of questions.
別擔心,我不會問很多問題的。
I don't want to hear you lie.
因為我不想聽你撒謊。
You take risks.
你常挺而走險。
Just promise me you won't risk us.
答應我,別把全家賠上了。
That's the trouble with falling in love.
這就是。
with a dream girl.
愛上夢中情人的麻煩。
They have a habit of becoming real.
她們會突然成為現實。
I've never been so glad to see Vitaly.
見到維塔利,我從沒這么高興過。
You're fucking beautiful!
你們真他娘的天生一對兒。
Brother...
老哥。
Brother, thank you so much...
謝謝你給我。
for giving me such a beautiful sister.
這么漂亮的嫂子。
He was out of rehab, and out of his mind.
出了戒毒所,他樂瘋了。
Dance! Dance! We have to dance!
跳舞,跳舞,跳舞!
All right, all right It's a wedding, a celebration.
得好好慶祝婚禮!
To Yuri!
敬尤里!
For once, he rescued me.
有一次,他救了我一命。
I was still living way beyond my means.
我依舊超支度日。
Mortgaged to the hilt, using one credit card to pay another.
房貸超高 以信用卡養信用卡。
Anything to keep Ava in the style to.
我以前寵慣了她。