Ava
艾娃。
Ava, this is too much.
艾娃,這太貴重了。
Yuri likes to spoil you.
尤里很寵愛你的。
Then suddenly,
突然間。
all my Christmases came at once.
我所有的圣誕禮物都一起來了。
Nicki, you did it! Good boy!
尼奇,你會走啦!好孩子!
That's my grandson!
這才像我孫子!
Yuri, don't you want to see what your son is doing?
尤里,快來看你兒子在干嘛。
Whoever said it's better to give than receive...
說施比受更有福的人。
...never got a Christmas present like the one I got...
一定沒收過。
in 1991 from Mikhail Gorbachev.
像1991年戈巴契夫給我這樣的禮物。
What the hell's the matter?
到底怎么啦?
It's over!
結束啦!結束啦!
What's over?
什么結束啦?
The Cold-fucking-War! The Soviet-fucking Union
媽的,冷戰,蘇聯,邪惡帝國。
The Evil fucking-Empire! Mikhail's saying no mas.
他說結束了。
He's throwing in the towel.
一切都結束了!
It's over!
都完了!
Your son is walking.
你兒子會走路了。
That's incredible, honey.
真棒,甜心。