This is your plane?
是你的飛機嗎?
That is my name.
那是我的名字。
Of course, I was lying.
我當然在撒謊。
The plane was rented, like the car.
飛機是租的,還有車子。
and even the suit I was standing in.
和身上的西裝。
At the last minute,
起飛前我才賄賂機員。
I'd bribed the crew for the paint job.
漆上我的名字。
Luckily, by the time we landed...
還好降落前。
Ava wasn't looking anywhere but in my eyes.
她的眼睛沒離開過我身上。
I had no idea.
我居然渾然不知。
I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.
真抱歉我沒認出你。
Don't apologize. I put clothes on for a living.
不用道歉啦,我穿各種衣服只是為了掙錢罷了。
A least you're not taking them off.
我倒希望你脫下來。
I would be, if half the...
假如攝影師能來。
...photographers had their way.
那我就會脫了。
What about you?
你呢?
I'm in transport.
我做運輸生意。
International air freight, mostly.
大部份是國際空運。
Business is good.
生意很好吧。
Where're you from?
你是哪兒人?
I was born in Ukraine, but I grew up in Brooklyn.
我生在烏克蘭,在紐約布魯克林長大。
No.
不會吧!
What, you too?
怎么了?你也是?
Williamsburg.
(烏克蘭)威廉堡。
Here's to a hurricane.
那...敬颶風一杯。
Without it, I never would have met you.
如果沒它,我就不會認識你。
This is no accident, is it, Yuri?
這可不是巧合,尤里。
It feels like fate.
這是命運的安排。
I don't believe in fate.
我不信命運
What do you believe in?
那你信什么?