However, I wasn't entirely free.
但是我還是沒能逃脫。
of the grip of addiction myself.
某種令人上癮的東西。
There she was again.
她又出現了。
Ava Fontaine.
艾娃·方田。
In my neighborhood they say...
我們那兒的街坊鄰居說。
The good get out.
能走出這里才算有出息。
In our own ways, we'd both conquered the world.
我和她都用各自的方式,征服了世界。
You can't force somebody to fall in love with you.
你不能強迫一個人愛上你。
But you can definitely improve your odds.
但起碼你可以制造機會。
It cost me 20 grand to book he for a fake photo shoot.
我花了兩萬元搞個假拍照活動騙她來。
Another twelve to buy out the hotel.
又花了一萬二買通旅館。
Popular hotel, huh?
很受歡迎的旅館,對吧?
Ava Fontaine. Yuri Orlov.
艾娃·方田,尤里·奧洛夫。
What brings you to St. Barts?
為何事來這兒?
Photo shoot.
拍照。