I find you in my house, you threaten me.
我發現你在我的屋子里 你威脅我
You open the safe, you take the jewels.
你打開保險箱拿走珠寶
You put them in your pocket.
把它們放進你的口袋里
I manage to grab the gun while you’re looking at the jewels.
趁你看著珠寶之際 我打算動手搶槍
There’s a struggle.The gun goes off.
于是我們開始搏斗 然后槍響了
Suddenly, I realize you’re dead.
突然間 我意識到是你死了
You’re gonna shoot me.
你要開槍打死我
What do you think?Why?
你覺得怎樣? 為什么?
I planned all this from the word go.
一切都是從這句話開始計劃的
I’ve always longed for an intimate chat with a hairdresser.
我一直渴望跟一個美發師 來段親密的聊天
Especially a hairdresser who is fucking my wife.
尤其是那個搞我妻子的美發師
I’m not a hairdresser!
我不是美發師!
My wife is mine!She belongs to me!
我妻子是我的!她屬于我!
And I’m her husband!
我是她的丈夫!
And what you’ve done is this.
而你的下場就是這樣
You’ve invited yourself to attend your own death.
你自尋死路
Please.
求求你
No, don’t do it.Please don’t shoot me.
不 別開槍 請別殺我
Please don’t shoot me, please!I’ll just get in my car and go, okay?
請別射殺我 求求你!我會上車離開 好嗎?
That’s all.You’ll never see me again.
那樣好吧 你永遠不會再見到我
You’re crazy.
你瘋了
No, you’re not crazy.You just got things wrong.
不你沒瘋 你只是誤會了
You hear me?I hate women.I hate your wife!
聽見沒? 我討厭女人 我討厭你妻子!
I don’t want your wife.I hate women.
我不想要你妻子 我討厭女人
You’ve absolutely no reason to be jealous.
你絕對沒理由吃醋
Women are not my scene.I’d rather do it with a dog or a goat.
女人不合我胃口 我寧愿跟只狗或羊做
Or a boy I knew at school.His name was Dooley.
或我在學校認識的男孩他的名字是杜利
I called him Dolores.I hate women!
我叫他桃樂西 我討厭女人!
Honest.God’s honor.
這是真的 上帝作證
Do you believe in God?
你相信上帝嗎?