I see you got a broken window up there.
我看見你那上面的窗子破了
Tropical storm the other night.
前晚熱帶風暴的關系
Bit of a hurricane, terrifying.
颶風的威力 挺可怕的
A great branch broke off a big tree...
大樹上有根大樹枝裂了開來...
...and flew through the air through the skylight...
隨風而來打破了天窗...
...as you can see.
就成了你看見的樣子
Had it in for you, did he?
他對你有意見 不是嗎?
-Who?-God.
-誰? -上帝
Oh, yes, he’s always been a vicious bastard.
是的他通常都是個壞心眼混蛋
You know what God’s trouble is?
你知道上帝的困擾是什么嗎?
-What?-He has no father.
-是什么?-他沒有父親
He has no family roots.He’s rootless.
他沒有家族 他沒有根
Nowhere to hang his hat, poor bugger.I pity him.
他沒地方可以掛他的帽子可憐蟲 我同情他
That’s a very interesting philosophical speculation.
非常有意思的哲學觀
Wait a minute.Aren’t you a well-known detective?
等等你不是個知名探長嗎?
Not me, mate.You’re thinking of another bloke.
不是我伙計 那個是布洛克
No.
不是
Haven’t I seen your picture in the newspaper?
我沒在報上見過你的照片?
Do you want to know my opinion of the newspapers?
想知道我對報紙的看法嗎?
What?
怎樣?
Journalists are a bunch of prick-teasing cocksuckers.
新聞記者是一群馬屁精
No.
不
That’s right.
沒錯
I’m sorry, but isn’t that a contradiction in terms?
抱歉但那不是關系矛盾嗎?
Is it?
是嗎?
So you’re not well-known?
所以你才不出名?
No, I’m a common-or-garden copper.
不 我就是個普通的警察
I just catch sex criminals, perverts...
就逮捕性犯罪者、變態...
...homicidal maniacs.
殺人瘋子
And what do you do with them when you catch them?
你逮到他們時會怎么做?
I generally cut their balls off.
我一般會割下他們的蛋蛋
I see.
明白