So how can I help you?
那我要怎樣幫你呢?
Yes, I think you can help me.I think you can.
是的我認為你能幫助我 我想你可以
How?
怎樣做?
I’m looking into a disappearance.
我在調查一件人口失蹤案
Disappearance?
失蹤案?
Man called Tindle.Milo Tindle.
一個叫作汀多的男人 麥羅 汀多
Sorry, I didn’t get the name.What was it?
抱歉 沒聽過那名字怎么了?
Tindle.
汀多
Tindle.Tindle...
汀多 汀多...
What about him?
他怎么了?
Do you know him?
認識他嗎?
Know him?Absolutely not.
認識他? 完全不認識
-You mean you’ve never met him?-Never.
-你是說你從未遇見過他? -從來沒有
Never even heard of him.
甚至從未聽說過他
-That’s funny.-Why?
-這就奇怪了 -為什么?
Well, he was staying at the Red Lion in the village...
他下褟在村子里的紅獅旅館
...where he mentioned to the landlord...
三天前他跟旅館主人...
...he was coming to see you three nights ago.
提到說他要來找你
His bag is still in his room, shaving kit, all that.
他的行李還在他的房里盥洗包等等
He hasn’t been seen since.
自從那時起就沒再被人見到過
He was coming to see me?
他要來找我?
That’s right.
沒錯