Stand on the bed.
站到床上
Listen.Wait a minute.
聽著 等一下
Before you do anything, there’s something I must tell you.
在你做任何事情之前 有件事我一定要告訴你
What?Maggie respects you.
什么事? 瑪吉敬重你
Really?Yes.
真的? 是的
She often says you’re a man of true integrity...
她常說你是正直不阿的人...
...that you’re a really decent guy.
真正正派的家伙
She’s right.I’m a really decent guy.
她說的對 我是真正正派的家伙
I believe it.She’s quite right.
我相信 她說的相當對
I’m a really decent guy.
我是真正正派的家伙
I know you are.I know you are.
我知道你是 我知道你是
And that’s what she often says.
她常常那么說
You’re...She admires your mind.
你是...她欣賞你的思想
She admires my mind?Yes.
她欣賞我的思想? 是的
Your mind excites her.Sexually?
你的思想令她興奮 性方面嗎?
Very.Your mind excites your wife sexually.
非常 你的思想令你妻子性興奮
What about my body?What about it?
那我的身體呢? 身體怎么樣?
Well, what does she say about my body?
她對我的身體怎么說?
Do you know, I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it.
你知道嗎我不認為她有提到過
You’re a prick.
你這個爛雞雞
My prick, where is my prick?I guess your prick comes in.
怎么會扯上我的生殖器? 我能猜出怎么扯上的
But I wasn’t talking about your prick.
但我不是在講你的爛雞雞
I was calling you a prick.Oh, thanks.
我是在叫你爛雞雞哦 謝謝
But you know what you are now, though?
但你現在知道你是什么了吧?
What?
什么?
You’re a dead duck.Really?
你是只死鴨子 真的?
This is the way the story goes to the police.
警方聽到的故事最后是這樣子的