Were there any references?
有哪些參照物嗎?
That stuck in your mind?
在你印象中?
Well, there was a gas station.
呃 有一個加油站。
And a big field.
和一大片田地。
I was told I could never go there alone.
我被關照過不能單獨去那里。
And if you went back there today.
那假如你如今再回去。
Would it be the same?
它還會一樣嗎?
No. I’m sure it’s all different and built up.
不會 我想肯定大不一樣了,都改建過了。
Thus the saying "You can’t go home again".
這就應了那句老話"你無法再次回家"。
Because it isn’t there anymore.
因為它已經不在那兒了。
Picture it on my scale.
站在我的立場考慮下。
I migrated through an endless flat space.
我不斷地在一望無際的平原遷徙。
Full of endless new things.
不斷接受著新事物。
Forests, mountains, tundra, canyons.
森林,山川,凍土,峽谷。
My memory sees what I saw then.
我只記得它們當時的樣子。
My eye sees freeways, urban sprawl.
而如今它們已經變成高速公路,蔓延的城鎮。
Big macs under the eiffel tower.
埃菲爾鐵塔下造起了麥當勞,
Early on, the world got bigger and bigger.
在早期世界變得越來越大。
And then.
于是。
Think what I’ve had to unlearn.
想想看我需要修改的地方。
And now you’re moving on.
而你還是得繼續上路。