Do you still think you do?
你現在還這么認為嗎?
God works in mysterious ways.
上帝的行為是不被凡人所理解的。
I think I just happened.
我現在認為這就是既成事實。
Wow.Hello?
喔,你好?
Yes, ellie?
是的 艾利?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Sandy?Coming.Yeah?
珊蒂?來了,怎么了?
Do we have ellie’s midterm here?
艾利的期中試卷在我們這兒嗎?
Yeah, sorry.
是的 不好意思。
I picked it up with the periodicals.
我夾在期刊里了。
Got it. No, you’re worried about your parents?
找到了,哦 你擔心你父母?
Don’t-Don’t worry.
別擔心。
You passed.
你合格了。 .
Take care of yourself.
好好保重。
Good kid.What does pre-Med need with history?
好孩子,醫學預科為什么要考歷史呢?
Got it.Thank you.
知道了,謝謝。
Sorry, guys.John, please continue.
John,對不起。各位,請繼續。
Come on, I thought we were done with that.
不會吧 我以為已經說完了。
No! Let’s go on with it.
不 我們繼續。
It’s interesting.
這很有趣。
Besides, I think he’s making a certain amount of sense.
更何況,我覺得他講的挺像那么回事。
Like hegel Logic from absurd premises.
就像黑格爾說的荒謬是邏輯的前提。
That van gogh?
那幅畫是梵高的嗎?
he gave it to me.
他送給我的。