Maybe there is something to this reincarnation thing.
也許真有投胎這回事。
You’re supposed to come back.
你有能力一次次地。
Again and again, learn and learn.
轉世投胎,不斷學習。
And somehow, john, you just managed.
不知為何,John 你成功地。
To bypass all the other bodies.
穿越了另外所有的軀殼。
Well, what’s the point?
重點是什么?
What about oceans?
海洋是什么樣的?
Didn’t see them till much later.
我自那之后很久才見到。
So how would you know an ocean from a lake?
你怎么分辨海與湖?
Big waves Something else.
大浪和其他特征。
I can only surmise in retrospect.
我只能從記憶中推測。
Were you curious about where it all came from?
你那時候好奇它從哪兒來嗎?
We would look up at the sky and wonder.
我們會抬頭望天同時驚嘆。
There’s gotta be some big guys up there."
上面應該住著一些大人物。
What else made all this down here?
不然下面的一切從何而來?
At first I thought.
一開始我在想。
There was something wrong with me.
是不是我有什么問題。
Maybe I was a bad guy for not dying.
也許我是個壞人,因為我不會死。
Then I began to wonder if I was cursed.
后來我開始懷疑我是否被詛咒了。
Or perhaps blessed.
或者被保佑了。
Then I thought maybe I had a mission.
又后來我想也許我身負重任。