Where you going,dude?
你去哪 伙計
And what are you doing here?
你來干什么
I mean,I meet you in a taxi,
我在輛出租車里遇見你
And you know everything about me,
你對我了如指掌
And you give me a plane ticket,
你給了我張機票
Which just so happens to get me back on this island.
把我帶回這個島
How'd you know that was gonna happen?
你怎么知道會這樣的
Can you hear me? Why aren't you answering my questions?
聽見我說話嗎 為什么不回答我
Look,my friend jin's gonna be here any second,
我的朋友Jin隨時會來
So you better stop ignoring me--
所以你最好不要再無視我
your friend jin won't be able to see me.
你的朋友Jin看不到我
Why not? Because I died an hour ago.
為什么 因為一小時前我就死了
Sorry,dude. That sucks.
抱歉 伙計 那可真糟糕
Thanks. How'd you die?
謝了 你怎么死的
I was killed by an old friend who grew tired of my company.
我被不想和我共事的一個老朋友殺了
You want me to do something crazy again,don't you?
你又要我做瘋狂的事了 是不是
No. I need you to save sayid,hugo.
不 Hugo 你得救Sayid
Well,that's why jin went to go get jack,
我們等Jin帶Jack來
to-- jin can't help him.
Jin幫不上忙
You need to take sayid to the temple.
你得帶Sayid去神殿
That's the only chance he's got.
那是他唯一的機會
And the rest of them will be safe there.
其他人呆在那里也是安全的
The temple? I'm supposed to know what that is? Jin knows.
神殿 我不知道那是哪 Jin知道
Tell him to take you to the hole in the wall
讓他帶你去
Where he was with the french team.
他跟幾個法國人去過的洞那里
Through that opening,you can get into the temple.
從那個入口 你就能進入神殿
You still have that guitar case I gave you?
你還拿著我給你的吉他盒嗎
Yeah. Bring it.
是的 帶上它