Where... where... where are we?
我們這是在哪
Don't worry about that. You're fine.
別擔心這個了 你會沒事的
I gotta get you out of here,okay?
我帶你出去
It didn't work.
沒用...
We're still on the island.
我們還是在島上
It's okay. It's okay.
沒事了
I just gotta get this loose enough to get you out,okay?
我們會把你弄出去的
no,I hit the bomb. You're still here.
不 我引爆炸彈了 你還在這
You what?
什么
You hit the bomb?
你引爆炸彈了
Why?
為什么
I wanted you to be able to go home.
我想讓你回家
I wanted to make it
這樣...
So that you never came to this damn isld.
你就永遠不會來到這該死的島上了
And it didn't work.
但沒有用
Don't you worry about that.
別擔心
You're gonna be okay.
你會好起來的
I'm gonna get you outta here,
我會把你弄出去
And we're all gonna go home together. You hear me?
我們要一起回家 聽見了嗎
Sawyer?
賽爾