He's not breathing.
他沒呼吸了
What's going on back there,earhart?
出什么事了
Yeah,everything's fine,sir.
一切正常 先生
Please just stay in your seat. Yeah.
請您稍安勿躁
Looks peachy.
好極了
Sir,I'm gonna need your help. What can I do?
先生 我需要你幫忙 我能做什么
I need you...
我要你...
Hold this over his nose and mouth.
把這個球囊固定在他嘴上
Hold it there,and do not let any air escape.
固定在這 不要讓一點空氣進出
Okay. Now?
像這樣
Yes,now.
是的
Something's blocking his air passage.
他的氣管被東西堵住了
We have to open it up.
我得打開一點
I need,uh,something sharp-- a razor.
我需要像剃刀一樣鋒利的東西
I got a pen. A pen?
我有一只筆 筆
It's regulation. There's nothing sharp.
有規定的 不許攜帶尖銳物品
A pen! just a pen.
筆 一支筆就行
I had a pen in my jacket but it's gone.
筆在我夾克里 不見了
Damn it.
該死