Attention all arriving passengers...
所有乘客請注意...
I'm jack shephard.
我是Jack Shephard
I was just paged.
廣播通知我到這來
Oh,mr. Shephard.
Shephard先生
Hello. Yes,that was me.
你好 剛才就是我通知的您
Uh,sorry,I meant to meet you at the gate.
很抱歉 我本打算在登機門叫住您的
Well,um,I'm here now,so--
我這不是來了嗎
Yes. Mr. Shephard,I am deeply sorry,
Shephard先生 我非常抱歉
But there seems to have been a mix-up
但是您在悉尼托運的... 貨物
involving the,uh... cargo you checked in sydney.
好像出了點問題
Cargo?
貨物
Yes,ir. A coffin.
是的 先生 一具棺材
I don't...
我沒...
I don't understand.
我沒搞懂
I mean,are--are you saying that it's not here?
你是告訴我現在棺材沒在這里嗎
It appears it was never put on the plane.
貌似棺材就根本沒有托運上飛機
The funeral is in two hours. When is it getting here?
葬禮兩小時后開始 什么時候才能托運來
Mr. Shephard,
Shephard先生
I can't tell you how deeply sorry we are.
我們真的是萬分抱歉
But we don't know when it will arrive...
我們也不知道多久才能到
Because we're not exactly sure where it is.
因為我們也不確定棺材在哪